Twin Cylinder/Spreader Compatible
The RS (Spreader Compatible) model is designed for commercial use with full size ¾ ton and 1 ton 4-wheel drive vehicles. The RS is the most rugged and versatile Snowman pull plow because of the twin cylinders and heavy steel construction. The wide-set mounting arms allow enough clearance for the plow to operate with most spreaders. Compatible with most tailgate and vee box spreaders. A tested and approved receiver hitch is provided with each plow. Hydraulic POWER DOWN pressure scrapes the surface cleaner, significantly reducing the amount of salt and sand needed for de-icing.
- The Snowman pull plow ELIMINATES “Back Dragging” and turnaround time allowing the operator to clean twice as many drives per hour.
- GREAT for condos, loading docks, driveways . . . any dead-end application.
- EXCLUSIVE HIGH LIFT blade raises over large drifts and pulls them away.
- Scrape the surface cleaner in just one pass with the Hydraulic POWER DOWN.
Best By Design:
- Tested and approved receiver hitch provided with each plow
- POWER DOWN scrapes cleaner – 1450# Pump Pressure
- EXCLUSIVE HIGH LIFT effective in deep snow — up to 47″ lift
- The industry’s ONLY Spring-Trip Pull Plow
- Standard box wings to hold the snow in while plowing
- Productive ballast — relieves front axle stress created by front plows
- Quick installation time – approx. 3 hours
|70+ RS||80+ RS|
|Blade Width||7 feet||8 feet|
|Gauge||12 ga.||12 ga.|
|Approximate Weight||750 pounds||775 pounds|
|Approximate to End of Plow||40 inches||40 inches|
|Required Hitch Class||5||5|
|Standard Box Wings||Yes||Yes|
|Spreader Compatible||48 inches wide x 20 inches deep||48 inches wide x 20 inches deep|
|Blade Height||23 inches|
|Color||Red or Yellow|